Please login/register to apply for this job.
2 Dec 2017
Full-Time Technician – Dialysis
- Responsible to assemble and set up the dialysis machine before every procedure.
- Responsible to verify the patient and the schedule before starting dialysis.
- Responsible to perform pre evaluation on the patient like checking the weight of the patient, measure the vital signs, review of recent patient history.
- Then perform physical assessment, access assessment and determine treatment duration and fluid removal.
- Ensure that the consent form is duly signed by the patient.
- Responsible to initiate the dialysis treatment.
- Responsible to monitor the patient’s blood pressure, monitor and adjust document machine settings during procedure and observe physical and mental status of the patient.
- Responsible to respond to machine alarm, patient calls and record the treatment data.
- Should be capable to respond to emergencies like hypersensitive emergencies, embolism emergencies, blood leak emergencies, seizure emergencies, pyrogen reaction emergencies, machine failure and water system failure.
- Should be capable to resuscitate patient and administer CPR.
- Check and monitor vital signs of the patient for stability while closing the dialysis.
- Responsible to discharge the summary and record summary notes.
- Responsible to remove, retrieve and prepare dialyzer for reuse. Prepare the setup for the next patient.
- Re stock consumed supplies.
- Refer patients to concerned professionals. Call for transportation, if necessary or patient attenders.
- Carry out requisite patient education and document in record.
- Check completeness of the record and ensure that all dialysis data is recorded and transfer the patients.
- Responsible to monitor the work of assistants and train them to the SOPs of the department.
Any other responsibility as deemed fit from time to time by the Management.
• Basic computer Skill
• Good technical Knowledge
• Carries out all instruction effectively.
Primary Location : India
Work Locations :
Apollo Hospitals – Sainik School Road – Bhubaneswar
No. 251 Old Sainik School Road, Unit 15
281 total views, 1 today